CDR PalmOiltester is compact and handy and can be used in any environment: either in a laboratory, or at the production plant, or upon sale/purchase of the product, thus improving production efficiency and the profitability of your business. Fast and intuitive, it provides results that are correlated with the reference methods.
With CDR PalmOilTester, you can determine on either crude or refined palm oil, very rapidly and with no prior sample preparation :
- Acidity in 1 minute
- Peroxide Valuein 4 minute
- DOBI & Carotene in 6 minutes
- Iodine Value in 2 minutes
- p-Anisidine Value in 2 minutes
Analytical methods exploited by CDR PalmOilTester are easier and faster than traditional methods and can be performed in just a few steps:
- Warm up palm oil since it is semi-solid at room temperature.
- Select the parameter to measure from the menu: the system automatically selects the correct wavelength.
- Use the supplied pipette to add the correct volume of reagent and then of sample. Then shake.
- The displayed instructions will help the operator step by step.
- The result of the test is automatically calculated, displayed and printed in just a few minutes.
Free of maintenance or assistance costs
- Unlike NIR systems or other types of photometers, no complex and regular calibration procedures are required: the device is either supplied pre-calibrated, or a customized calibration can be carried out in a rapid and easy way.
- The system does not require costly spare parts: our analyzers exploit state-of-the-art LED emitters and do not therefore require the maintenance that is usually needed for photometers using tungsten lamps. Moreover, the absence of moving parts eliminates the risk of damage.
Results are correlated with the reference methods
The PalmOilTester system and its analytical methods have been tested in the course of comparative trials carried out by several institutions, such as Indelab sdn. Bhd. Malaysia, Member Analyst to FOSFA INTERNATIONAL. The trials gave evidence of an excellent correlation of the results with the AOACS official methods.
|Possibility of running several tests on the same sample|
|Incubation module||37˚C thermostatic block with 16 slots|
|Internal memory to store analysis results|
|Touch Screen Display|
|USB host port to connect USB memories|
|USB port to connect to a PC|
|Ethernet (LAN) port|
|Wireless link for external printer||–|
|Dimensions and weight||32 X 29,5 X 13 cm (L x P x H) – 2,8 Kg|
|Lithium ion battery||–|