- The top-end model of Differential Scanning Calorimeter.
- Newly released High Sensitivity Differential Scanning Calorimeter DSC7000X has the new technology which comprises a new sensor and new furnace. New sensor achieves the tripled sensor performance by the multiple thermocouples (compared to the existing products of Hitachi High-Tech Science). The new furnace which is composed of 3 layer insulation wall and the optimized heating and cooling structure suppresses the influence of baseline fluctuation and increases temperature following capability.
- In this newly designed sensor, multiple thermocouples guarantee high sensitivity, while the centric heat-flow method provides uniform and stable heat flow to sample and reference and therefore extremely stable baselines.
- The structure of the new furnace was optimized by advanced computer modeling. The low heat capacity, three-layer furnace insulation minimizes the influence of external conditions and therefore avoids baseline fluctuations and decreases the signal to noise ratio. The dramatically improved cooling capability enables accurate temperature control down to the low temperatures. Auto LN2 Gas Cooling Unit and Electrical Cooling Unit can be easily exchanged by users.
- Highest sensitivity, superior baseline stability, and repeatability of the new technology
- New sensor achieves tripled sensor performance by the multiple thermocouples (compared to the products of Hitachi High-Tech Science). A new furnace which is composed of 3 layer insulation wall and the optimized heating and cooling structure suppresses the influence of baseline fluctuation and increases temperature following capability. These achieve world’s leading performance of DSC sensitivity less than 0.1 µW (RMS noise less than 0.05 µW) and baseline repeatability ±5 µW. It enables the more reliable.
Excellent Baseline Stability and Repeatability
2. Improved Temperature Control Performance
- New furnace delivers the expanded temperature range up to -80 to 500°C in case of using the electrical cooling unit. Cooling control performance enables down to -50°C at 10°C/min linearly. Automatic LN2 gas cooling unit improves the cooling efficiency and the amount of LN2 used decreased.
3. Easy Cooling Unit Exchange
- Electrical cooling unit and the automatic LN2 gas cooling unit can be exchanged by users easily depend on the temperature range and the measurement purpose.
|Model||DSC7000X ||AS-3DX Auto Sample Unit|
|Temperature Range||-150 to 725ºC||-|
|Measurement Range||± 100mW||-|
|Scan Rate ||0.01 - 100ºC/min ||-|
|Number of Samples ||-||Max. 50nos |