- The multi-purpose large capacity centrifuges designed for large-volume daily-working laboratories
- Max. speed of 15,000 rpm with high capacity and a large assortment of rotor
- Fast cooling function to 4℃ in 5 minutes for fast startup of cooled samples
- The compressor-off function when lid is open minimizes unnecessary cooling and frosting.
- Intuitive control interface with numeric input buttons allows easy setting and editing of running conditions.
- Selectable time mode of "at set SPEED" for counting running time only when reached the set speed
- A separate "PULSE" key for quick spin
- Parameters can be changed during operation.
- Key lock function helps the set parameters secured during operation.
- With motorized lid mechanics, only a gentle touch is sufficient to close and open the lid.
- Lid drop protection design allows easiness and safety when loading or unloading samples.
- A large assortment of rotors, buckets and adaptors support diverse application doable with one instrument.
Max. RPM / Fixed angle
Max. RPM / Swing-out
Max. RCF / Fixed angle
25,910 x g
Max. RCF / Swing-out
5,394 x g
Max. capacity / Fixed angle
6 x (250 & 15) ml, 30 x 1.5/2.0 ml
Max. capacity / Swing-out
4 x 750 ml, 80 x 15 ml, 16 MTPs
Temp range (℃)
- 20℃ to 40℃
FAST cool button
Pulse, timed < 10 hr or continuous
Time counting range
Selectable, at set speed or from starting
Noise level (dependent on rotor)
Parameters on display window
RPM (RCF), Oper Status, Lid Open/Close, Hr:Min, Temp, ACC, DEC
Automatic rotor Identification
Safety lid lock
Lid drop protection
Motorized lid open & close
Power supply (V/Hz)
230 V, 50 Hz (AC 220-230 V, 50/60 Hz; 110 V optional)
Power Requirement (kVA)
Dimension (W x D x H, mm)
770 x 650 x 390
Weight without rotor (kg)