Benchtop NMR Analyser - Pulsar
- Brand: OXFORD INSTRUMENTS
- Catalogue number: OX52-C-PULSAR
- Availability: In Stock
Pulsar is a high resolution, 60MHz benchtop NMR spectrometer, providing high quality 1-D and 2-D NMR spectra of 1H, 19F, 13C and 31P.
Pulsar uses a permanent magnet which means that it requires neither liquid helium nor liquid nitrogen. Advanced, automatic shimming produces a highly homogeneous magnetic field meaning that Pulsar is suitable for use in almost any academic or industrial chemistry laboratory, for teaching, for organic synthesis analysis, or for materials identification. For many analyses, liquid samples can be run neat; solid samples can be dissolved in deuterated or non-deuterated solvents. Intuitive, step-by-step software takes the user seamlessly through the measurement process, and data is processed with the industry-renowned Mnova software. A library of pulse sequences is included, so everything is ready to go. The convenience and high performance of Pulsar means you get the power of NMR spectroscopy right where you need it – in your own lab.
- Cryogen-free system
- 60MHz rare-earth permanent magnet
- High resolution, <0.5Hz
- No specialist operator required
- 19F or 1H measurements on single probe plus 13C or 31P
Pulsar is a high performance NMR spectrometer with many measurements possible instantly, giving you the power of NMR spectroscopy in your own lab. It is easy to use, there are no special health and safety requirements and it requires only a standard mains electricity supply. Pulsar features SoftLock – an advanced software lock that guarantees spectral stability. Pulsar does not need liquid nitrogen, liquid helium or compressed gases and an auto setup optimises peak performance regardless of user expertise.
- High resolution performance in your own lab - Measure your NMR samples in your own lab and save time and the cost of waiting for results from a high-field system.
- Benchtop, cryogen-free system, uses standard mains electricity supply - Does not require specialist support, use in your own lab.
- Easy operation - Save the cost of a specialist operator.
- Innovative, intuitive software - Save time with automated instrument set up routines and fast data collection set up