A complete line of Cryogenic vials designed for storing cells, blood, serum and other biological fluids at temperatures as low as -196°C in sizes from 1.2 ml to 5 ml.
Innovative bi-injected cap where plastic and silicon parts are melted in a single body and ensures - No leaking - No contamination - Excellent screwing grip.
CryoGen® tubes are certified Human DNA, DNase/RNase/Pyrogen/ATP/PCR Inhibitors free, sterile SAL 10 -6 and IATA PI 650, with a unique and consecutive 1D barcode printed on the tubes and bodies.
- CLEARLine® certificated Human DNA, PCR Inhibitor, DNase, RNase, Pyrogen, ATP free
- Sterile beta-ray SAL10-6
- Medical grade raw materials
- Linear Barcode 128, unique and consecutive, printed on each vial
- Bi-injected screw cap eliminates leakage and contamination
- Star shaped top cavity for use with automatic decapper, manual vial picker and coloured cap disk
- Writing area and printed graduations for accurate measurements
- Autoclavable at 121°C steam for 20 minutes
- Centrifuged at: 14.000 rpm - 19.000 xg
- Designed for cryogenic storage of biological samples at temperatures down to -196 ° C
- Fast cap screwing with only one hand
- Locking base features prevents tubes rotating within the rack/workstation during capping and decapping
- Biobanking and Cryobanking
- Biotech and Pharmaceuticals
- Blood and Tissue banks
- Cryogenic storage and transport of biological specimens at temperatures as low as -196°C
- Food industry
- Ideal for biobanking and R&D Labs
- Laboratories and Research