Ease of use and safety for your analyses
The Kjeldahl distillation unit UDK 129 includes features that ensure efficient and reliable distillation, far beyond the expectations of an ordinary entry-level unit.
- Programmable sodium hydroxide addition
- High-precision pump ensuring constant accurate dosing of the reagent
- Intuitive interface for easy analysis settings
- Maximum safety for the operator
- Unmatched flexibility with a wide accessory range
Unrivalled technologies to support your laboratory – Titanium Condenser and Technopolymer Splash Head
The distillate temperature is always kept below the Kjeldahl threshold value (35 °C), as indicated in the Kjeldahl method, without nitrogen loss.
- Reduced water consumption
- High resistance material with prolonged lifespan
- Reduced break risks during routine cleaning
The exclusive VELP Technopolymer Splash Head incorporated in the UDK 129 is designed for high throughput providing state-of-the-art durability and resistance.
- Chemical resistant materials
- Unmatched lifespan of up to 10,000 analyses
- Maintenance-free and no risk of breaking
Reliability and safety for your lab
The UDK 129 is provided with the most complete set of safety features to ensure maximum operator safety. Sensors monitor tube in place, safety doors and cooling water flow-rate.
The VELP Patented Steam Generator guarantees safe working conditions working without pressure:
- Rapid pre-heating time
- High performance and resistance
- Works with deionized water
Intuitive user interface ensuring ease-of-use
The bright LCD display and easy-to-use menu guide the operator in setting the instrument working conditions, including distillation time and the volume of sodium hydroxide.
The low-profile button design ensures complete comfort and enables easy process handling.
- Clear readability of analysis time
- Intuitive menu and sub-menu navigation
- Counters for maintenance
- Dedicated service menu
Time Saving: rapid heating reduces wasted time
Energy Saving: limited energy consumption thus cutting CO2 emissions
Money Saving: cost reduction for each analysis
Space Saving: the narrow footprint saves valuable laboratory bench space