The T92+ is a high performance double beam spectrophotometer with a variable spectral bandwidth from 0.1-5nm, selected by a continuous variable slit.
The Czerny-Turner monochromator with a holographic grating keeps stray light to a minimum and offers excellent optical resolution. The use of a photo-multiplier tube as a detector offers exceptional sensitivity. The T92+’s true double beam optical system coupled with an efficient and well proven electronic control system ensures high stability and low background noise.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
- Photomultiplier tube detection provides exceptional sensitivity.
- Wavelength accuracy ±0.3nm (Automatic Wavelength Correction).
- User selectable spectral bandwidth between 0.1-5nm.
- User friendly design allows easy light source replacement and routine maintenance.
- Sample compartment design enables use of a wide range of optional accessories.
- UV-WIN software offers many operational and data processing capabilities and is supplied as standard with the T92+.
The instrument can be fitted with an embedded PC as an option for extensive local functionality via the UVWin Software.
EMBEDDED PC SPECIFICATION (optional)
- CPU – Intel® Atom™ processor Z510 1.1 GHz and Z530 1.6 GHz onboard with FSB 400/533 MHz
- Hard Disk – 250GB, lMemory – 2GB DDR2
- USB – 2 x External USB
- Ethernet – 1 port as 10/100/1000Mbps supports Wakeon-LAN, RPL/PXE Boot ROM with Realtek RTL8111B
- 19” LCD Display – VGA Output with Intel® GMA 500 Graphics Core
- Peripheral – Supplied with USB mini Keyboard Mouse combination.