Just SNAP and go!
Unlike conventional Western blotting, where diffusion is the primary means of reagent transport, the SNAP i.d.® 2.0 system applies a vacuum to actively drive reagents through the membrane. This advanced technology promotes antigen binding and thorough washing, enabling you to better optimize your Western blotting conditions.
• Faster results
• Faster testing of different antibodies
• Higher throughput of Western blots each day
How does the SNAP i.d.® 2.0 system work?
The vacuum-driven SNAP i.d.® 2.0 system fully exploits three-dimensional reagent distribution and decreases the immunodetection time from hours to minutes using the following mechanisms:
1. The system increases local antibody concentrations at binding sites by using vacuum filtration, driving the antibody – antigen binding reaction forward and shortening incubation times.
2. Vacuum pulls any residual, unbound antibody out of the membrane, lowering background signal.
Advantages of the SNAP i.d.® 2.0 System’s vacuum transport feature
• Draws reagents through blotting membrane
• Minimizes over-blocking
• Thoroughly flushes membranes instead of just rinsing
• Reduces incubation times