- The top-end model of Simultaneous Thermal Analyzer (TG/DTA/DSC)
Newly developed simultaneous thermogravimetry(TG, DTA), differential thermal analysis (DTA), and Differential Scanning Calorimetry(DSC)with high performances. µg level weight changes can be detected and precisely measured with high sensitivity horizontal balance systems. The baseline performance is improved by adopting the newest digital technology.
1. New Balance Control Technology
- The newly-developed “Horizontal Digital Dual Beam System” guarantees the highest baseline stability and the lowest noise levels ever seen in TG (TGA) analysis.
2. New Temperature Control Functions
- His revolutionary temperature control circuit minimizes the temperature difference between program and sample temperature.The heating and cooling rate accuracy further improve the quality of the DTA/DSC and TG signal and guarantee high precision temperature readings.
3. High Throughput Measurement with Full Line-Up
- Options Newly developed Auto-sampler system and MASS flow control technology can satisfy various application requirements.
4. “Real View STA” Sample Observation Option
- Real View STA displays and saves the changes of samples during a measurement by linked images. After the measurement, you smoothly display and analyze by loading the saved image using analysis software and linking to temperature and each signal. More highly reliable information is obtained for evaluating thermal analysis behavior.
- Real View STA Date