The Proline® Plus single channel mechanical pipettes are designed to offer comfort and quality for your everyday manual pipetting. It combines durable construction with ease and lightness of use, and is therefore the perfect choice for liquid-handling professionals and students alike. In addition, it has the wide pipette range, including fixed volume pipettes for when volumes need to be ready-set to avoid errors. Check ‘Accessories & Consumables’ tab for wide selection of Sartorius pipette tips and pipetting accessories that make your pipetting safer and more comfortable.
The Proline® Plus single channel mechanical pipettes have low pipetting forces, a comfortable handle and an ergonomic finger support for effortless pipetting. Good fit in hand minimizes the grip force needed to hold the pipette making pipetting confortable.
– Wide variaty of models, including fixed volume, starting from 0.1µl (5µl for fixed) all the way up to 10,000µl
– Easy volume adjustment with click stop system
– Large display for easy reading of volume – For both right and left handed users
– Color coded for easy matching of fitting tips
– Materials have high chemical and UV-resistance to secure long life-time of the pipette
– Easy cleaning only with 3 parts needed to disassemble for deep cleaning, without any tools
– Safe-cone filters available for models above 10µl for extra protection when using non-filtered tips
– Fully autoclavable without the need for disassembly