Laboratory Incubators with Forced Air Circulation with/for Heating and Cooling, and Controlled Humidity
-Type ECO Line MC000241
-Type EVO Line MC001665
The CLIMACELL® series was specially developed for applications, in which as far as possible exact and reproducible simulation of various environmental conditions is important, e.g. stability testing of components, packaging materials, food or chemicals, drugs, germination studies, plant cell or tissue cultures, insect cultures. This devices offers an interesting alternative to expensive testing chambers and testing rooms. Microprocessor controlled humidity assembly with powerful lighting system are warranty of the excellent homogene parameters for tests and growth conditions.
- laboratory incubator – it always creates the right climate
- chamber volume 222 litres
- temperature range: from 0°C to 100°C without humidity, from 10° C to 90° C with humidity
- patented cooling system (environment-friendly working medium R 134a) and air flow in the chamber ensure fast and accurate distribution of the selected temperature and humidity in the chamber and thus the ideal process of sample heating and reduction of moisture condensation in the chamber
- offers high operation comfort, precise temperature control, possibility of achieving extremely short times of temperature changes and short times of temperature and humidity equalization in the chamber after the door opening
- suitable for use in research on germs, plant or tissue cultures, insects, stability tests, etc.
- comfortable design with multi-processor Fuzzy logic control system, controls placed on a foil keyboard, process information displayed on LED display.
- wide selection of optional equipment and accessories
- output for connecting a printer or PC
- possibility of validation (IQ, OQ)