Reliable and Accurate
- The analytical procedure for the determination of dietary fiber involves a series of digestions of the sample by thermostable enzymes using the enzymatic digester GDE, which operates in accordance with the official AOAC method for the determination of total dietary fiber.
- The magnetic stirrer of GDE ensures homogeneity thanks to a continuous and constant stirring of the sample while avoiding overheating that could compromise the success of enzymatic digestions.
Intuitive and precise
- Set the timer for unattended operation, you can quickly set the operating time and focus on other tasks.
- The transparent polycarbonate tank ensures visibility and enhanced resistance up to 105 °C; whilst the use of deionized water eliminates any possible creation of limestone.
- Outstanding temperature regulation is possible with GDE: through an intuitive digital display it is possibile to set the desired temperature, with an excellent accuracy of only ± 0.2 °C.