- 8- and 25-position thermo reactors for Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) with settable temperature (70, 100, 120, 150, 160 °C) and operating time (30, 60, 120 minutes or continuous).
- 5 preset temperatures – 70, 100, 120, 150 and 160 °C
- 4 analysis times – 30, 60, 120 minutes or continuous
- LED indicator of operation
Choice of Size
- ECO 8 – 8 samples in Ø 16 mm test tubes plus 1 sample in Ø 22 mm
- ECO 25 can process 25 samples in Ø 16 mm test tubes simultaneously
- COD analysis in only 30 minutes at 160 °C
- 16 mm diameter tubes minimize reagent consumption
- Automatic shut-down at run end
- Acoustic signals, e.g., at shut-down
- Antisplash cover protects the user
- For ECO 25, test tube extractor removes all tubes without user contact
- Rapid ID through alphanumeric labeling
Intuitive Parameters Setting
- COD Analysis Thermoreactors ECO 8 and ECO 25 ensure a simple and easy programming of time and temperature, the parameters involved in the analysis.
- By clicking on the appropriate key, the user can select the temperature and time among different options (70, 100, 120, 150 and 160 °C and 30, 60, 120 minutes or continuous).
- The unit automatically shuts down when the analysis time expires, whilst safety is of primary importance, as demonstrated by the several acoustic and visual signals that report unpleasant situations.
Micro Digestion Method, Suitable for Analysis in 30 Minutes
- The micro digestion method minimizes reagent consumption and reduces the required space and equipment to one reactor block that works on several samples at the same time.
- Each test set-up is a self-contained disposable vial, which is inserted into a heating system, using small amounts of reagent and sample and so decreasing both the cost and the waste volume.
- ECO 8 and ECO 25 are suitable for performing a short time COD analysis, in only 30 minutes with a high digestion temperature (160 °C).
High Safety Rating, Easy Handling
- ECO Series ensures a high safety level, thanks to the transparent test tube cover that offers a constant visual control of the sample and to all the safety features related to the temperature control of the heating block.
- In addition, ECO 25 can support a test tube extractor, to simplify the handling of the tubes and their rapid identification, through an alpha-numeric system.
- Increased comfort is another benefit, as the user can move all the tubes simultaneously.