6-position thermo reactor for Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) with settable temperature (up to 200 °C) and operating time (up to 199 minutes).
-Electronic temperature control
-Temperature regulation from ambient to 200 °C
-Analysis time can be set from 1 to 199 minutes or continuous
-Processes up to 6 x 200 ml test tubes, Ø 42 mm
-Or 6 x 22 mm test tubes or 18 Ø 16 mm test tubes
-LCD countdown display shows the temperature and remaining time
Fast & Economical
-COD analysis in only 30 minutes at 160 °C
-16 mm diameter tubes minimize reagent consumption
-LCD display for immediate understanding
-Automatic shut-down at run end
-Acoustic signals, e.g., at shut-down
-Antisplash bells protect the user and other samples
-Select the accessories that match your tubes
Intuitive Parameters Setting, Digital Display
-COD Analysis Thermoreactor ECO 6 ensures a simple and easy programming of time and temperature, the parameters involved in the analysis.
-Through the digital display, it is possible to monitor the test at any time, with the countdown constantly shown.
-The unit automatically shuts down when the analysis time expires, whilst safety is of primary importance, as demonstrated by the several acoustic and visual signals that report unpleasant situations.
High Versatility, Different Tubes Supported
-ECO 6 COD Thermoreactor has been originally designed to support relatively big test tubes (Ø 42 mm), but thanks to smart reducer it can be used with 18 small tubes (Ø 16 mm). This makes ECO 6 really versatile and flexible, as it can digest samples according to different methods.
-The micro digestion method, with Ø 16 mm test tubes, minimizes reagent consumption and reduces the required space and equipment to one reactor block that works on several samples at the same time. ECO 6 is suitable for performing a short time COD analysis, in only 30 minutes with a high digestion temperature (160 °C).
-When using the Ø 42 mm tubes, a kit of glassware is necessary.
Brochure & Leaflet
- VELP Scientifica invites you to download brochures and leaflets in order to explore our premium quality solutions and to have all the major key arguments, features and specifications of a product in your hands, in any place, and at any time.
- Select the category of products you are interested in and this tool will give you an easy overview of what is available at VELP in order to find the product that is perfect for you. These comparison tables provide a brief description with side by side features from basic equipment to the most advanced analytical solutions.
- Our compliance with statutory rules and regulations worldwide.
- With the CE mark, VELP Scientifica declares that the products are designed and manufactured in compliance with the essential safety requirements of the European Directive on Safety.
- The Certification Body (CB) Certificate is an international program created by the IECEE for the acceptance of product safety test results among participating laboratories and certification organizations around the world.
- The cNEMKOus mark ensures this product is designed and manufactured in compliance with the International Directive on Safety IEC/EN 61010-1. The cNEMKOus mark has the same legal status as any other NRTL/SCC accredited marks, for U.S. and Canada.