- Performance and functions of the DMA7100 follow in the footsteps of prior models but with improved operability and reliability.
Viscoelasticity measurements transform the samples by bending, tension, shearing etc., and find the elastic modulus and tan σ of the sample from the amount of deformation and response delay. Local relaxation, etc., of polymeric materials, which cannot be grasped by typical thermal analysis methods, can be obtained at high sensitivities.
1. Easy operation with interactive software and easy sample exchange measurement head makes your analysis comfortable
- Each type of measurement head corresponding to a variety of deformation modes is ergonomically designed and structurally improved to enable easy and secure installation of samples.
- Even the novice operator is able simply and confidently operate by using a sample measurement navigation software, which leads you through the operation procedure by easy-to-understand illustrations, from the setting of measurement conditions.
2. Highly reliable measurements by Lissajous monitor
- The instrument comes standard with a Lissajous monitor for observing the relationship of response and deformation of a sample being measured. The deformed condition of a sample can be verified in the real time for each measurement point.
- The sample deforming status at each measurement point can be verified even after measurement, thus supporting highly reliable data acquisition using a Lissajous graph.
3. More economical cooling unit
- Able to connect the fully automated gas cooling unit employed with the EXSTAR7000 series.
- This economical cooling unit cuts liquid nitrogen consumption by 30% from the previous model.
4. Sample Observation Option (Real View DMS) (Option)
- Real View DMS displays and saves sample status changes by continued images during the measurement. Using the analysis software after a measurement and loading a saved image, lets you link with temperature and each signal, and display and diagnosis smoothly. More reliable analysis can be done like evaluating the heat transition.
*：Deformation modes “Bending”, “Shear”, “Film Shear”, “Compression” and “3 Point Flexure” are optional