GL 45 graduated with cyan screw-cap and pouring ring (PP)
- Easier and safer handling with the award winning design. Specially shaped gripping zones on both sides of the bottle
- Significantly faster opening or closing with the shortened bottle thread which remains fully compatible with GL 45 closures and other accessoires
- The optimized, ergonomic shape of the screw cap has comfortable grooves and ridges for a more efficient and easier tightening or removal, especially with smaller sized or gloved hands
- The pre-defined labelling areas are compatible with the dedicated DURAN® self-adhesive YOUTILITY bottle labels for unambigious bottle identification
- The slimmer bottle shape allows a more optimal use of limited space in autoclaves and laboratory refrigerators
- The tried and tested cap plug sealing with sealing lip system ensures a liquid tight seal
- Horizontal stacking is possible
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- Fired-on, highly durable white ceramic
- Award winning product design. Winner of seven international awards: Red Dot 2014, iF 2014, Silver IDEA International Excellence Award 2014, GOOD DESIGN AWARD Japan 2014, Special Mention German Design award 2015, Nominert DESIGNPREIS DER BUNDESREPUBLIC DEUTSCHLAND 2015, Silver DDC “Good Design 15” Award.
International award winning design. The specially shaped recessed grips on both sides of the bottle ensure easy and safe handling. The slim shape of the YOUTILITY® bottle saves space when used in autoclaves and laboratory refrigerators. The bottles can also be stored horizontally on their side. A specially marked area fits perfectly with the self-adhesive DURAN® YOUTILITY® labels. The bottles are available in sizes 125, 250, 500 and 1000 ml. They are made from the tried and tested DURAN® borosilicate glass 3.3, a neutral glass that corresponds to glass Type 1 according to the European Pharmacopoeia. DURAN® glass offers very high chemical resistance and high temperature resistance. The Smart YOUTILITY® bottle system helps to make laboratory work easier and safer.