- Fully autoclavable at 121 or 134 °C
- Excellent chemical resistance due to PTFE coating
- Cap liner forms a tight seal with bottle
- Peroxide catalysed silicone
- Suitable for PBT screw caps and tamper-evident screw caps
- Fully compliant with current international food contact regulations
The red polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) GL cap and ETFE pouring rings offer greater thermal and chemical resistance than the equivalent polypropylene components. Screw cap seal has a PTFE faced cap liner for efficient sealing. ETFE pouring ring ensures drip free pouring. Screw cap with cap liner sealing and high temperature and chemical resistance.