- Easy access to the bottle contents due to the wide diameter of the bottle neck
- All borosilicate glass components and therefore suitable for storage of aggressive materials
- Tight closure due to standard ground joint
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- Fired-on, highly durable white ceramic print
The classical stoppered reagent bottles are moulded from DURAN® borosilicate 3.3 Type 1 glass, and are suitable for the storage of liquid and solid chemicals and reagents. The bottles feature a wide conical ground joint neck and comply with ISO 4796-2. The wider neck is more convenient for handling powders. The glass stopper provides an excellent seal that protects the contents from evaporation, oxidation, and contamination. The bottles have a Retrace Code for manufacturing lot traceability and a marking field in permanent white enamel. Classic wide-neck, glass-stoppered reagent bottles.