- High purity polymer without any colourants
- USP Class VI Pharmaceutical grade materials
- Fluoropolymer cap offers high temperature resistance
- Fluoropolymer cap offers excellent chemical resistance
- High tightness due to PTFE-coated silicone cap liner seal
- Fully compatible with GL 45 threads and therefore highly versatile
- The matching PFA pouring ring permits drip-free pouring and replacement PTFE faced silicone cap liners (platinum-cured silicone) are available separately
Thanks to its highly resistant materials, the premium cap is optimally suited to utilize in processes which are both chemically and thermally demanding. Due to its high temperature resistance, it is ideal for demanding processes, such as hot-air / dry-heat sterilisation and depyrogenation at 200 °C. The materials used meet the requirements of the FDA/USP/EP and JP. Consequently the premium cap is particularly suitable for use in the pharmaceutical industry. Due to the PTFE-coated silicone cap liner, the premium cap provides a reliable and tight seal. Therefore it is ideal for the long term storage and transport of sensitive products. The matching PFA pouring ring permits drip-free pouring is available separately. Replacement PTFE faced silicone cap liners are available (platinum catalaysed silicone) Screw bottle closure with cap liner sealing that offers higher temperature and chemical resistance.