- Additional graduation marks and an opposite scaling (accurate to ± 5 %) simplify the reading of the filling level as well as the quantity withdrawn
- Colourant free materials of construction for lower extractables profile
- Reliable sealing due to PTFE-coated cap liner
- TÜV tested thermal shock resistance of 160 K
- Complete with PFA pouring ring and cap
- Standardised GL 45 thread and matching GL 45 cap system for practicularly tight sealing
- Simple, drip free pouring with resistant PFA pouring ring
The DURAN® premium GL 45 laboratory bottles are moulded from high-purity, clear, USP/EP Type I borosilicate glass 3.3, renowned for its excellent thermal performance, and high resistance to chemical attack. The premium bottles are ideal for high temperature applications: the thermal shock resistance of the glass bottle is certified for a 160 °C differential, and is combined with a high temperature fluoropolymer (PFA) screw cap and pouring ring that are suitable for use up to 200 °C. A combination of high-performance materials and robust ISO 4796-1 design provides a long working life. The bottles feature a double graduated scale for filling volume and a reversed scale for pouring. The marking field and Retrace Code for manufacturing lot traceability are printed in permanent white enamel. Glass laboratory bottles with superior thermal and chemical resistance.