With DIN Thread, graduated c/w blue PP screw-cap and pouring ring
Bottle: -70°C to +500°C, Cap: -40°C to +140°C
- Ergonomic handling, high stability and good stackability due to angular shape
- Saves space and costs in autoclaves, drying chambers, ovens, storage or washers
- Standardised GL-thread and matching cap system for particularly tight sealing and simple, clean pouring out
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- Fired-on, highly durable white ceramic
DURAN® Square laboratory bottles have a space saving shape that offers the benefit of close and efficient packing. With up to a 20 % saving of space compared to traditional round bottles. Ideal for the shipping and storage of high-demand materials. For reagent supply to instruments where bench space is at a premium. The bottles are moulded from high-purity, clear, USP/EP Type I DURAN® borosilicate glass 3.3, renowned for its excellent thermal performance, and high resistance to chemical attack. The bottles feature an easy-to-read graduated volume scale, and marking field in permanent white enamel. Permanent Retrace Code on each bottle for manufacturing lot traceability. DURAN® square bottles are supplied complete with iconic blue polypropylene cap and drip-free pouring ring for use up to 140 °C. All components are fully autoclavable at 121 or 134 °C. Multifunctional glass laboratory bottles with square space saving shape.