High-efficiency Refrigerated thermostat (Class A+) of 200L that guarantees excellent connectivity and high performance in temperature control with the Auto-Tuning System.
Thermoregulation and thermo stability at its best
- Auto-Tuning thermoregulation system ensures optimum thermal homogeneity and stability (±0,5°C)
- Eco-friendly cooling system in A+ class energy rate
- Selectable incubation temperature and working range from 3 to 50 °C
- Uniform temperature thanks to VELP ventilation technology
- Low operating costs
Reliable and Easy to control
- Total volume of 200 liters
- Internal sockets to power devices
- Intuitive digital interface, with three keys for easy setup of the instrument
- Accepts up to 4 VELP Respirometer systems (4 BOD Sensor System 6, or 2 BOD Sensor System 10)
- Constant monitoring according to GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
- Adjustable recording time (in case of connection to VELP Ermes and TempSoft™)
- The optional TempSoft™ incorporates high/low alarm thresholds
- Quick and easy calibration
Monitor your instrument anytime, anywhere with VELP Ermes
Thanks to Velp Ermes you won’t need cables anymore. Find out the platform that allows you to reduce daily manual tasks and repetitive operations on your instruments with real-time control of your FOC Connect wherever you are.
Data Logging and Insights on the instrument are available to enhance productivity and reproducibility.
Immediate notifications and alerts will allow you to be always informed about the status of your analysis and thanks to the remote interruption you will have total control of your processes ensuring maximum security.
Access your instrument data in total security through the VELP Ermes platform and benefit from software updates and immediate ad hoc assistance, without the need for specialized technicians.
Control your FOC Connect through TEMPSoft™ software
Through the optional TEMPSoft™ software and the related connection of the FOC Connect to the pc, you are able to:
- control up to 10 FOC Connect.
- set working ramps (different times and temperatures) and the desired setpoint, with the possibility of minimum and maximum temperature alarm thresholds
- monitor of the internal temperature with a dedicated graph
- data export in multiple formats
- store test data in conformity with GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
FOC Connect comes with the MODBUS communication protocol.