A dispenser for manual dispensing directly from the reagent bottle. Available in six different volumes.
The classic unit for rapid dispensing with reliable results – ceramus® classic is the proven basic unit for manual dispensing. Superior-quality materials, simple handling and well-engineered user comfort make laboratory routines easier.
The graduation gauge and digital volume configuration engagement guarantee consistent precision and volume dispensing and ensure reproducible results – absolutely independent of the user. The dispensing piston made of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic guarantees a maximum level of chemical and thermal resistance. The complete unit can be steam sterilised at 121° C without dismantling.
The ceramus® classic Fix is also available in six different volumes for dispensing with fixed volume configurations.
Overview of details
- Piston made of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic
- For fixed and variable volumes, from 0.2 ml to 60 ml
- The complete unit can be steam sterilised at 121° C without dismantling
- Threaded suction hose fitting
- User-independent, reproducible volume dispensing
- Digital volume configuration engagement, calibrated for a lifetime
- Optimum chemical and thermal resistance of parts conveying medium
- Individual quality certificate with conformity certificate