Comprised of USP class VI grade PTFE, Azlon® PTFE beakers are resistant to most chemicals and are even suitable for food contact applications.
- Opaque PTFE beakers
- Suitable for food contact applications in accordance with U.S. FDA regulations
- Manufactured from USP Class VI grade PTFE
- Rigid and non-porous with a smooth surface
- Resistant to all chemicals except molten alkali metals and fluorine
- Efficient substitute for platinum
- Can withstand temperatures up to 260°C
It is NOT advisable to use PTFE beakers on a hotplate as fluorine can be emitted at high temperatures.