Featuring a traditional, griffin shape, the Azlon® low form griffin beaker is great for general laboratory use and can withstand temperatures of up to 150°C.
- Complies with ISO 7056
- Traditional beaker shape
- Ideal for general laboratory use
- Suitable for food contact applications in accordance with U.S. FDA regulations
- Good chemical resistance
- Can withstand temperatures up to 150°C and therefore autoclavable
- Graduations are clearly printed in indelible solvent resistant ink
- Cleaning temperatures below 60°C are recommended to preserve marks and inscriptions.